Photo Courtesy of Spencer Harris
Frequently, Dharma Home Suites has created corporate housing articles about cities that we are located in. At last, we’ve decided that’s thinking on too small of a scale for guests who have rental cars and want to explore more. That’s exactly why we’re doing this article about the state of Florida. This way when you stay in our Downtown One Broadway or Miami Beach properties, you’ll know the full extent of attractions you can take part.
In order to maximize how much information is on this list we will create simple lists. To check out more information try clicking here! Starting off the list are some upcoming events, which would be most enjoyable to experience and to get you out of your furnished apartment for fresh air!
- Keywest Lobsterfest
- When: August 11-14
- Where: Various locations in Keywest, Florida
- Website: keywestlobsterfest.com
- 18th Annual Afro-Cuban Dance Festival
- When: August 11-13
- Where: Koubeck Center, Miami
- Website: http://www.ife-ile.org
- Monster Jam
- When: August 13-14
- Where: BB&T Center, Sunrise
- Website: http://www.thebbtcenter.com
- Dancin’ In the Streets
- When: August 20
- Where: Downtown Stuart
- Website: http://www.lyrictheatre.com
Whether you want to rock out, rage out, or jam out we have a concert for you to attend to during your corporate housing. For more concerts check with Google if you don’t see any you like here.
- When: August 5
- Where: Perfect Vodka Amphitheatre, West Palm Beach
- Website: http://www.livenation.com/venues/14475/perfect-vodka-amphitheatre-at-the-s-florida-fairgrounds
- When: August 7
- Where: Beach Tampa, Tampa
- Website: http://concertful.com/event/157903
- Walk the Moon
- When: August 7
- Where: St. Augustine Amphitheatre, St. Augustine
- Website: http://concertful.com/event/74016
- Brad Paisley
- When: August 12
- Where: Florida State Grounds, Tampa
- Website: http://concertful.com/event/82582
Get out of your furnished apartment and experience Florida beaches
Probably one of the best parts about staying in a furnished apartment in Florida is the fact that you get to enjoy over 800 miles of beached coastlines! That’s a lot of beach to handle on your own, instead let us do the hard work by giving you this list of must visit beaches.
- Miami Beach: This beach is probably the most famous of all the beaches and the most fun!
- Key West
- Fort Lauderdale
Don’t stay trapped in Miami. Florida has a lot of attractions to offer.
From theme parks to wetland adventures, Florida really does have many options for keeping anyone entertained. Whether you want to get an adrenaline rush or take in the views, just be sure not to miss out and turn your short-term stay into a memorable experience.
- Universal Studios
- Disney World
- Florida Keys
- Kennedy Space Center
Explore the outdoors by visiting any of the following state parks!
Sometimes the professional and city life can get really dull and takes their toll on your happiness. Nature has been scientifically shown to make people happier so why not visit one of the 174 national parks located in Florida.
- Florida Keys Overseas Heritage Trail
- Location: Key Largo
- Bill Bags Cape Florida State Park
- Location: Key Biscayne
- Florida Caverns State Park
- Location: Marianna
- Palatka to Lake Butler State Trail
- Location: Keystone Heights
Final Words from Dharma Home Suites
Thank you for being such loyal readers and guests! If you need to contact us then click here. Also be sure to subscribe to our corporate housing blog for weekly updates and new, beneficial information.